Sometimes when an Add-in causes Outlook to run slower, Outlook will disable the Add-in so that next time your Outlook experience is quicker. To re-enable the Covideo for Outlook Add-in, follow the steps listed below.
- Click on File > Info > and select "Slow and Disabled add-ins".
- Enable Covideo for Outlook by clicking the “Always enable this add-in” and then clicking “Apply”.
If the steps above do not work, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “File” tab in your navigation bar.
- Then click options.
- Click on Add-ins on the left side of the window and then “Go” next to Manage COM Add-ins.
- Make sure Covideo for Outlook is checked and then click OK.
- Restart Outlook.