The My Videos page is the default location where all of your videos are saved.
Select the desired folder to view videos within that folder. This will be located at the top and above all of your videos.
If a video is processing, that indicates that the video is currently being encoded on our server.
The date indicates the date the video was recorded within the system or uploaded.
- To change the title of a video, click on the pencil icon at the top titled "Rename Video", type in the new title and click "Rename Video.
For additional options, hover your mouse over the video.
- To preview a video, hover your mouse over the video and click on the preview video button at the top left (you can select the desired template and link set to preview the video with from the drop down menu within the preview page).
- To email the video, hover your mouse over the video and click on the envelope icon at the bottom. Fill out/select the necessary information then click Send.
- The "Share Video" option allows you to embed a video on your website, copy it to a web browser, place it into your own CRM or email platform, or share on your social media pages.
- Viewers reports will show you who you sent the video to, the date it was sent, status, number of views, and when it was last sent. HotSpots reporting provides graphical displays of individual viewer activity. You see not only how many times a video was viewed but which segments were watched. Aggregate information is displayed as a line graph for quick overall viewing statistics.
- The Move/Copy Video icon allows you to move a video to another folder or copy a video into an additional folder. To create a new folder, type the new folder name in the text box and click on Create Folder (it will move the video to the newly created folder).
Add Text Overlay allows the user to add a message to the live video before sending it to a recipient.
- To download a video, click "Download Video". This will automatically download the video into your downloads folder on your computer.
- To delete a video, hover your mouse over the video and click on the red trash can icon. This will permanently delete your video. This will also delete it from the Company Folder if it is shared. Once a video is deleted, it will no longer be available for anyone to view including the recipients that have previously received it as a video email.