Follow the instructions below to send to contacts uploaded in the Covideo website.
- login to the Covideo website.
- From the Video Library, in the same line as the video title, click the orange email icon.
- In the next screen, there are two options to email contacts.
1. Begin typing the email address in the To: field. *The "To" field acts as the Bcc field* if the contacts were uploaded into the Contacts tab, the email address will begin to populate as you type.
- 2. Click the "Address" button to open your Contacts group. When you uploaded the contacts into the Covideo website, there was an option to add said contacts to a group. When you find the group of your choosing, check the box to the left of the group name. Next click "Select Group(s)". This will add the email addresses in the group into your email. * Same rule previously stated stands for the Bcc field, the email addresses will not be seen by other viewers.
- Give the email a subject, " recommendation, "Check out this Video from Covideo Support". Compose a a salutation to give a foundation, the video will do most of the "talking".
- When ready, click "Send".
Below are the instructions to send to your Covideo contacts ( which have been uploaded into Outlook).
The Covideo Outlook plug-in uses the contacts that are stored in your Outlook email client. If you would like to export contacts from Covideo you can do so and then import them into Outlook. Follow these instructions to export your Covideo contacts:
- Log on to the Covideo back office
- Click on Contacts
- Click on Export - the contact file will be in the lower left corner.
- Open Outlook upload the file.
**Note: You can also export individual groups by going to the manage groups page