When recording a video in Outlook, we must give time for the video to be properly encoded so it can play back on various devices (iPhone, iPad, Android). To do this, the email has a scheduled delivery time of about 3-5 minutes, hence the reason the emails can be seen sitting in your outbox.
Articles in this section
- How to Move a Video From the Vault Folder into the Primary Folder
- What are Sequences?
- Why do I get a error message when downloading the software?
- What’s the difference between the Outlook Add-in and the Desktop Recorder?
- What’s the Outlook Add-In?
- How can I download the software?
- Where do I download the software?
- When can email drops or bounces “Email Status” defined?
- What is the max file size when uploading videos?
- Recording from Integrated webcam - PC and Mac